Senior Class of 2024
Fall Senior Meeting Schedule
Important Senior Dates
- October 3rd-6th: Senior Photos
- October 16th-20th: Fall Spirit Week
- October 20th: Pep Rally
- October 20th: Homecoming
- November 3rd: Senior Dues and Yearbook Deposits Due
- November 14th: Senior Photo RETAKES
- November 22nd: Senior Breakfast
- December 18th-22nd: Winter Spirit Week
- March 25th-28th: Spring Spirit Week
- April 5th: Senior Dues and Yearbook Balances are Due
- May 15th: Senior Awards at the Vanderbilt
- May 20th-24th: Senior Spirit Week
- TBD: Senior Item Distribution and Rehearsal
- June 10th: Graduation at the Staten Island FerryHawks
- June 13th: Prom at the Hilton Garden Inn
- June 21st: Senior Picnic
Senior Dues and Yearbook Payment
Senior Dues Information
This year’s cost is $75. You may pay in person in S106 OR online using the store link located on the website under student life.
- Cap and Gown
- Diploma Case
- Senior Wear Gift
- Commencement expenses (programs, tickets, security, stage & furniture rental, decorations)
- Video Yearbook
- Miscellaneous Expenses
- Senior Donation to School
Deposit: $25 due by Friday, November 3rd
Balance: $50 due by Friday, April 5th
* There will be an option to pay in full
Senior Yearbook Information
Total Cost: $125
You may pay in full or break it up into 2 payments. You can pay through our website or in person in S106.
- Deposit: $50 due by Friday, November 3rd (non refundable)
- Balance: $75 due by Friday, April 5th
Senior Photo Letter to Families
Senior Photo Appointment Schedule
Senior Photo Information
Black Drape Option (supplied by Visiontech) (WEAR TANK TOP TO REVEAL SHOULDERS) Cap & Gown (supplied by Visiontech) * Candids (wear your favorite outfit or school jersey etc.)
Black Tux Jacket Option ( supplied by Visiontech) (WEAR A WHITE DRESS SHIRT AND BLACK TIE) Cap & Gown (supplied by Visiontech) * Candids (wear your favorite outfit or school jersey)
Tips for a successful day:
- If you choose the drape wear clothing that will easily reveal shoulders Tank Top
- Paint your nails (clear or neutral colors work best).
- Style your hair before your session, choosing a comfortable style you know looks good.
- Apply concealer and powder if necessary to minimize blemishes and then stop worrying! Apply make-up before you arrive and bring product with you for touch-ups if necessary.
- Get a good night’s sleep.
1 - Picture time slots will be sent out in the next week. Please move your schedule around accordingly to accommodate your picture time.
2- If you took your pictures but were not happy with them, you can retake them at an additional cost, this can be done by contacting [email protected] or by phone at (718) 982-7001. For any emails sent to them they should cc Mr. Reilly using the following email address [email protected]
3- If you do not want your child's photo included in the yearbook a notarized letter stating this must be submitted to Mr. Reilly before January 31st, 2023.
4- Any questions about ordering photos should also be directed to [email protected] or by phone at (718) 982-7001. For any emails sent to them they should cc Mr. Reilly using the following email address [email protected]
5- There is no deadline to order photos
6- There IS a deadline to choose the senior portrait picture for the yearbook, and that is January 31st, 2023.
7- In order to secure a yearbook for your child a non-refundable $50 deposit must be made by November 4th, 2022. The balance is due by April 3rd, 2023.
8- The yearbook cost is $1259- Any questions you have about the yearbook you can contact Mr. Reilly at [email protected] please do not use any other emails for yearbook questions
Senior Ring Information
Rings start at $199
Order online or in store!
1639 Richmond Rd, Staten Island, NY 10304
Senior Prom Information
2024 Graduation Information
Senior Google Classroom Information
- Google Class Code: z6xogh7
All things senior related will be posted on our Senior page and in the Senior Google Classroom
Find payment links, presentations, due dates, updates and so much more!
Senior Trip Information
Ø Round-trip transportation on only the finest and most modern motor coaches, all equipped with lavatory, reclining seats and climate control.
Ø One night deluxe accommodations at a first class hotel, each room equipped with private bath, climate control and color TV.
Ø Three delicious meals - one breakfasts at your hotel & one dinners & one Brunch Cruise
Ø Enjoy free time at Peddler's Village a spectacular year round destination. Peddler's Village is a storybook Village with charming colonial style buildings, award winning gardens, and distinctive shopping.
Ø Admission to Hershey Park to include all rides, shows, and attractions
Ø Enjoy a visit to Hershey's Chocolate World. Step inside a sweet experience for your senses, where there’s chocolate in the air and dessert is always on the menu.
Ø Enjoy a Brunch cruise with City Cruises. The Philadelphia Signature Brunch Cruise is an unforgettable experience. Dine and dance on the Delaware River with views of the city’s magnificent skyline on this casual afternoon out. Enjoy a delicious, chef-prepared buffet and gorgeous views of Philadelphia’s spectacular architecture. You’ll marvel at famed city landmarks, such as the Ben Franklin Bridge, from our cozy, climate-controlled interior, and open air-roof decks. We keep the spirits flowing with games, and lively music from our DJ. Join us for a memorable, one-of-a-kind day.
Ø One complimentary trip per 10 paying passengers based on double occupancy.
Ø All admissions, guides and taxes.
Ø Trip Sweatshirt
Date: December 8th and 9th, 2023
Cost: $420 pp/ based on quad occupancy
$100 deposit and trip slips due October 16th. Balance due by November 10th.
You may pay in S106.