Josh here from SmartSocial.com.
Can you forward this email onto someone who might find my next online safety class helpful?
My next FREE live class teaches you how social media and screen time can hurt your students.
Tomorrow, (Wednesday, August 15th) at 1PM Pacific (4PM Eastern) I’m going to lead a live online safety session for parents and educators in ourParent University Facebook Group.
(Be sure to request access ASAP to our Facebook group so you can see the live video. Then visit our group at the time of the event to watch the live feed.)
This free session will cover:
- Frustrations parents have with social media and screen time (and what parents are searching for online)
- How screen time addiction affects students
- 3 step plan for overcoming social media addiction (and using screen time as a purpose instead of a pass time)
- Ways for parents to prevent screen time addiction
- FOMO definition, warning signs and safety tips
- Gamification definition
- Cyber Bullying warning signs and tips
- How to set a good example for your kids online
- Josh answer’s questions: Bring your questions and I’ll answer them live in Facebook
TWO WAYS TO SIGN UP:
1) WATCH FOR FREE ON FACEBOOK: The class will be LIVE and hosted in our Facebook group FOR FREE
2) PRE RECORDED: You can get immediate access to a recorded version of this video here
3) EVENT DETAILS:
When: Wednesday, August 15th) at 1PM Pacific (4PM Eastern)
What: Live online safety session for parents and educators in our Parent University Facebook Group.
Where: Online in the SmartSocial.com Parent University Facebook Group
Cost: FREE for everyone
Register here for free (request access to the group before the event)
BONUS: Everyone in the free class will get a free chapter of my latest book: “Light, Bright and Polite: For Teens and Young Adults”
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I invite a friend?
Yes! All are welcome. Please forward this email and have them join the Facebook group here or the free course here:
How long is the free class?
The class will be about 30-45 minutes in length. Josh will stay for a while to answer questions after the event for parents and educators.
Who is this event for?
This event is for parents and educators of students 5-18 years old. Leave your kids in the other room, as this event is mostly designed for parents.
What if I don't have Facebook?
You can watch our pre-recorded video here: