The following are the procedures for program changes this semester.
Program changes will be processed for the following reasons only:
- if a course is the incorrect grade level;
- if a course has been omitted;
- if there is a hole in your program;
- if a course was completed in summer school and still appears.
Program changes will not be processed for the following reasons:
- Change of lunch period without medical documentation;
- PE preferences and/or period placement;
- Request to change period and/or teacher of class.
Changes will take place in your counselor’s office, during your lunch period only, based on the following schedule. If you have a hole in your program, report to your counselor’s office during the period with the hole.
Thursday, September 8 - Holes Only!!
Friday, September 9 - 12th graders only
Tuesday, September 13 - 11th graders only
Wednesday, September 14- 10th and 9th graders only
It is the student’s responsibility to see their counselor if they feel there is a mistake on their program.